If you have any cats or dogs in your family, you know that urinary tract infections often occur with your animals. Dogs and cats are very prone to a wide range of health problems, but most are usually not life-threatening. Urinary tract infections are usually the most common problems for both dogs and cats, especially in older animals. But there are cat and dog urinary tract support on the market.
Most common in dogs
In fact, urinary tract infections are the most common infectious illnesses in dogs, affecting almost 14% of all dogs at some point in their lifetime. What causes urinary tract infections in dogs and cats?
These urinary tract infections are quite painful infections and occur anywhere in the pet’s urinary tract. In all these cases, they usually are caused by fungi, bacteria, or parasites that have entered the urethra and have spread through the urinary tract, which including:
- Kidneys that remove waste and excess water turning them into the urine.
- Ureters, which moves urine from the kidneys to the bladder.
- The bladder, which is the storage for the urine until the point where your pet has the need to pee.
- Urethra which is a small tube connecting the bladder to the outside of the body.
Already have a health problem
In pets, these infections normally occur when your pet’s immune system is already compromised by having some other health problem or disease.
New support on the market
Currently, there is new support on the market that can help with kidney, bladder, and urinary tract health. This product is called “Nature’s Pure Edge” and is for pet urinary health. It is veterinarian recommended and has an all-natural ingredient with a blend of powders of D-mannose and Cranberry. The product is:
- Scientifically formulated for urinary tract defense to maintain the health of the pet’s urinary tract.
- Is the answer to incontinence and is a supplement of antioxidant and helps with any inflammation.
- Helps prevent bacteria from adhering to the urinary tract or bladder wall.
- Powerful and potent ingredients that have helped with the worst urinary cases across the United States.
- Plus, pets love the taste.